Controller - “means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data”
Processor – “means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller”
HOW TO CONTACT US
57/63 Line Wall Road Street, Gibraltar.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your sole and absolute responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you access our Website.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect personal information about you when you use our Website and information about the transactions you undertake on our Website (which includes but is not limited to details of payment cards) as well as information about you from messages you post to our Website and communication (such as telephone conversation email or letter) you have with us.
When you access, register or use our Website and/or participate in or use our Services, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain information, which includes but is not limited to source of IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited.
If you open an Account or use our Services with us will or may be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself including, but not limited to:
• Your name
• Contact details (e.g. phone number, email, letter)
• Date of birth
• proof of your age, identity and residence which may include but is not limited to copies (including certified true copies or notarized copies) of your passport or identity card and a utility bills or bank statements (which are less than three months old).
We may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
• An application form for a product or service
• Phone conversation with us
• Emails or letters you send to us
• Meetings with one of our business representatives
• Our online services such as websites, social media and mobile device application
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties including but not limited to financial institutes, credit agencies, identification verification agencies and fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of maintaining your Account with us. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide to us, or that we receive from third party service providers and that such personal information may be recorded by us or them.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. Your personal information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our Website and use our Services. We will also use and analyze your personal information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
Without limiting the forgoing, in particular your personal information will be used by us and by third parties acting on our behalf for amongst other things the following purposes:
• To help us set up, manage and administer your Account
• We believe we have a legitimate interest to send you information about products and services offered by other parts of Pariplay Limited or select third parties we have chosen to work with which we believe may be of interest and benefit to you
• To help us identify you and your Account
• Administration purposes
• Statistical and data analysis
• Marketing – See ‘Marketing and opting out’ below
• Fraud prevention and detection
• Credit scoring and credit checking – See ‘Credit checking’ below
• Customizing our Website and its content to your particular preference
• To notify you of any changes our Website or our Services which may
• Identification verification and security vetting purposes
• To comply with licensing and regulatory requirements
• Improving our Website or our services
• To contact you
• It’s necessary to provide the product or service you have requested e.g. if you wish to hire one of our products we will require some personal information including your name, , address, contact details, bank account details for your views on our Website and our Services
• It’s in the legitimate interests of Pariplay Limited e.g. to deliver appropriate information and guidance so you are aware of the options that will help you get the best outcome from our products; where we need to process your information to better understand you and your needs so we can send you more relevant communications about Pariplay’s products and to develop new products and services; to improve the products and services offered to you.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH US TO COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE WAYS, IT MAY MEAN THAT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
• Selected third parties including:
o business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with you;
o Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
o Credit or reference agencies for the purpose of verification of your personal information where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• If required by law
• To other companies within our group
• To our agents and service providers
• To credit reference agents, identification verification agencies and fraud
prevention agencies – See ‘Credit checking’ below 3
• To law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help
prevent unlawful activity
• To our business partners in accordance with the ‘Marketing and opting
• To any regulatory body or licensing body or authority
• To third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in
connection with any of our Services.
• To any payment management company engaged by us to handle
payment and collection processes to and from our players
• To third parties who provide services to us (including software) or on our
• To protect and defend our rights or property
• For the purposes of disaster recovery
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Your personal information may be processed outside of the European Economic Area. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong information protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
4. MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
We may share your personal information with organizations who are our business partners and we or they may contact you, unless you have asked us or them not to do so, by telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, email about products, services and promotions which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’ below.
5. INFORMATION RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
6. CREDIT CHECKING
To enable us and other companies in our group to maintain your Account, to make credit decisions about you and for fraud prevention money laundering and the prevention of terrorist financing purposes, we may search the files of credit reference agencies, identification verification agencies and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose personal information about how you conduct your Account to such agencies and your personal information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide to us, or that we receive from third party service providers and that such personal information may be recorded by us or them. Other credit grantors may use this personal information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering and the prevention of terrorist financing purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate personal information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
Our Website may contain links to other sites not owned or managed by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website.
We use the following cookies:
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on Our Site.
To configure our cookies and those of third parties, users can go to:
• Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies → Block third-party cookies and site data.
• Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History→ Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
• Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet Zone (move the navigation bar up to “Block all cookies”).
• Safari: Settings → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”)
• Safari (IOS): Settings → Safari → Block cookies
9. YOUR RIGHTS - ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to request access to personal information which we may process about you. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• Make your request by email
• Attach proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your passport or identity card, and a recent utility bill) (not more than three months old).
• Specify the personal information you want access to, including your Account details where applicable. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• Make your request by email
• Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. Your Account details, username, registration details).
• Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• Make your request by email with a header that says “Unsubscribe”.
• Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your Account Details, username and registration details.)
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
All comments queries and requests relating to our use of your personal information are welcomed and should be made by email to email@example.com
Tracked visited pages Required