Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
- Developing web-based gaming using HTML5
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, in a SCRUM-like development style
- Develop automated apps
- Make a code review of the code he/she works on it and help interns and junior programmers
- Fix live issues/bugs on old and new apps
- Make research on new technologies and suggest technical solutions
- Basic Skills: OOJS, MVC and any one of JS framework pixi.js, Phaser, Create JS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented and MVC design patterns
- Excellent analytical skills for debugging and problem solving skills
- Good experience on unit testing
- Knowledge of Node JS, NPM, Grunt, Ant, Git, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum
- Ability to review code and design
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary and social benefits package
- Top central office location
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings
- Office food & beverages
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.