Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
Currently we are looking for .NET Integration Support Developer to join our new developed Ops Delivery team. The department is working on 3rd party integrations of Pariplay’s products.
- Supports and troubleshoot new and existing software within time and scope of the integration
- Perform tests of the applications and applies remediation as needed to eliminate errors
- Ensures smooth process during third party api integrations
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- 2+ years of experience in .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- Good understanding of best coding practices
- Experience in MS-SQL Server
- Good spoken and written English
Significant advantages would be:
- Experience in multithreaded applications
- Usage of SCRUM, Agile
- Understanding of Networks
- Experience in Unit-Testing development
- Competitive salary
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.