MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring the welfare of the servers and databases in production using various tools
- Fix critical malfunctions and try to minimise down-time to no-time.
- Manage failures to be sufferable and escalate them to relevant teams.
- Communicate with customers over issues they raise, either by answering a phone call or replying to a helpdesk ticket.
INFORMATION LINKS AND RELATIONSHIP
- Directly subordinate to the NOC Team Leader.
- In implementing the organisational capacity to carry out our links and relationships with all actors in the company.
- Systems orientation and experience – Networking, SQL
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with complex integrated systems
- SW Qualification / Integration / SW Development experience
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environment in parallel
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, Web Applications, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls
- Experience with the following an advantage – Jenkins, Git, Jira, Bamboo, JMeter
- Fluency in English
Job Category: Technical Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bulgaria