Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager to join our Admin team. Full description of the position and requirements can be found below.
- Manage and organize the office life and creating supportive environment
- Perform administrative and general office duties.
- Manage contracts, price negotiations and communication with external vendors and service providers.
- Collaborate with HR and accounting on daily bases
- Provide general support to the company management and employees when needed.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Plan and organize in-house / off-site / online activities and events.
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Welcome guests and visitors.
- 2+ years of previous experience in Office Administration
- Experience in an online work environment
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Positive attitude, curiosity and proactiveness
- Personal efficiency and multitasking
- Attention to details and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Computer literate and strong MS Office knowledge
- Experience with HR duties would be considered as a plus
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance (with dental services)
- Top center office location
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Home office policy
- Office food & beverages
- English lessons
- Office massages
- Sofia Variety cultural program
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.