Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organizations.
Our innovative and thrilling gaming products across mobile, desktop and social channels, together with our partnerships with the world’s top online gaming providers, enables us to help our clients create new markets and access fresh revenue streams.
- Retouch 2D illustrations and 3D renders.
- Design high-quality UI assets – menu systems, buttons, and other necessary UI assets in variety of styles.
- Export and optimize images and create game-ready assets.
- Design and produce marketing materials, including brochures, advertising, web banners, events materials, email signatures, PPTs, online campaigns materials etc.
- Create all the necessary visuals for social media, presentations, print when needed.
- Lead the redesign of our website.
- Occasionally support the games studio with some artwork tasks such as: logos, menus, UI, paytable, splash screens.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of website design, understanding user journeys and applying design to WordPress templates.
- Great feeling for composition, silhouettes and colours.
- An outstanding portfolio proving great digital painting skills.
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude and a desire to bring new ideas to the team.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to maintain standards while managing tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package
- Top center office location
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Office food & beverages
- English lessons
- Office massages
- Sofia Variety cultural program
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.