Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
Currently we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our Product team. Full description of the position and requirements can be found below.
- Managing of product backlogs and versions according to SCRUM/Agile Methodologies.
- Owning and managing Pariplay’s integration roadmap and overall delivery across the different departments in the company
- Defining and documenting processes for continuous improvement of the operation
- Performing ongoing market and business analysis aligned with goals set by management.
- Delivering PRDs with prioritized features to relevant stake-holders in R&D.
- Acting as liaison between all stake holders, including executive management, 3rd party businesses, marketing representatives, customers and R&D team, both internal and external, throughout products’ lifecycle.
- Collecting and communicating product requirements and managing the release of contents.
- Assist in the planning of incoming projects, as well as assist in any capacity to streamline delivery of projects
- 2+ years of software project management experience.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a must. Experience with other Atlassian products is advantage.
- Experience with game design or online gambling is advantage.
- Proactive, big-headed detail-attentive individual; self-motivated, goal oriented, team player.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, open-minded, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Ability to communicate equally well with clients, managers, team leaders, developers.
- Ability to motivate and drive employees towards success.
- Technical background/education and working experience in a software development field.
- Able to comprehend any business-related information from various sources (such as BI, media, etc.)
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Capable of handling and managing multiple products – excellent multitasking skills are must
- High proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance (with dental services)
- Top center office location
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Home office policy
- Office food & beverages
- English lessons
- Office massages
- Sofia Variety cultural program
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.