Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
Currently we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Commercial team. Full description of the position and requirements can be found below.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective suppliers;
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of target suppliers;
- Manage the entire sales process with each supplier from initial contact through to securing contract signature;
- Coordinate closely with internal departments to communicate latest deals and also to receive relevant information to close new deals;
- Build detailed per market value-added business cases for key target suppliers;
- Provide detailed sales handovers of signed supplier;
- Travel to meet sales leads face to face and represent Pariplay at trade shows/conventions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance (with dental services)
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Home office policy
- Office food & beverages
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.