Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
Currently we are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our Finance team. Full description of the position and requirements can be found below.
- Handling of primary accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.)
- Maintaining of accurate records of financial transactions in the ERP system;
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- Processes payroll documents and prepares payroll sheets
- Travel reports and personal expenses’ reimbursement
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books
- Participation in the preparation of the tax returns and financial reports;
- Assistance with respect to the company’s statutory and tax audits
- Working in tandem with the company’s finance team members
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper, preferably in High Tech industry
- Knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
- Payroll knowledge
- Proven experience in monthly and year-end closing
- Experience in “Priority” an advantage or some other ERP system such as SAP business 1
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in excel
- Well organized, motivated, with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance (with dental services)
- Top center office location
- Friendly company culture
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Home office policy
- Office food & beverages
- English lessons
- Office massages
- Sofia Variety cultural program
- Modern and challenging business
- Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
- Full-time with flexible working hours
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.