Pariplay Ltd. is the No. 1 aggregator and content provider. With innovative products including the Fusion™ aggregation platform and the Ignite Studio development programme in its arsenal, Pariplay continues to expand its footprint in the global regulated market. Pariplay’s Fusion™ aggregation platform focuses on enhancing player value, by providing a suite of back-office conversion & retention tools for operators, plus access to thousands of games from the industry’s leading game developers. Pariplay also boasts their own game development studios with a range of 100+ innovative and entertaining slots. The company focuses on building value for its clients through its range of products and tailored solutions.
Founded in 2010, and now part of Aspire Global, Pariplay has offices in Israel, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and India. Pariplay is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN) and the New Jersey DGE. All Pariplay games and systems are certified by the leading testing labs to meet the highest industry standards.
• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. Management will be via phone calls, email, Skype and the occasional face-to-face meetings;
• Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements;
• Ensure clients are optimizing our games on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Ensure timely provision of marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of our games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites;
• Create and deliver regular network marketing promotions to help support Pariplay games at operator level;
• Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts;
• Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers;
• Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.;
• Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden Pariplay Fusion’s product footprint within their business;
• Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features;
• Manage Pariplay monthly customer newsletter.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an account manager / commercial manager/affiliate manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience within the iGaming industry;
• Experience in supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving and exceeding established revenue targets;
• A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates;
• Experience in working inside an iGaming B2C operator is highly advantageous;
• Proven competence in negotiating;
• Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms;
• English proficiency and Russian as an advantage.
• Competitive salary
• Top center office location
• Friendly company culture
• Team buildings and Happy Fridays
• Home office policy
• Learning environment to grow your skills and talents
To run for this position, send us your CV. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.